[Healeys] BN6 battery access panel - photos inside

Bill Shipton ecsaustralia at bigpond.com
Tue Jul 17 22:07:10 MDT 2007

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone might have some photos of what the inside of
the BN6 battery access panel should look like - my car has a single
twelve volt battery and today I found the battery cable was floating
around unsecured, and had actually worn the insulation off the cable, by
rubbing against the prop shaft uni joint! Needless to say I'd like to
get that sorted out quick smart, but wherever I have looked, I can't
seem to find a photo of the correct layout of the battery and cable. Any
help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers, Bill.