[Healeys] Searching the archives

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Tue Jul 17 19:40:48 MDT 2007

Hello David

The structure of the List as now constituted will only have archives (digests)
that match the current system.  All the material prior to that date is
not available, that  is, unless Mark will provide a separate "site" for
the this material.  Mogtalk, the UK Morgan chat list changed from
one "provider" to one very similar to the current "Healey List", all the
original material was lost.  To me what is truly disappointing is prior
to this recent change I was receiving  the "Healey Digest" and the
"regular postings", I used the "Digest" as my personal archive over
and above the "archive".  Now one either  receives the "posting" or
the "digest"  but one can not receive both, at least this is my understanding.
Now I could be wrong but that was my reading of the changes that
Mark instituted.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon