[Healeys] Searching the archives

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 19:07:17 MDT 2007

Bob--

I was able to get to that page but cannot see anything more than posts from
June and July and then only by subject, date, author, etc.

Let me be more specific--I'm trying to do a search for a friend who does not
subscribe to the list on a subject that I know we have discussed many times:
What fluid to put into a leaky steering box.  Before Mark switched to the
present server we used to be able to search under topics using keywords, etc. but
I cannot find how to do that now.

Best--Michael Oritt
then in browser click on archives.