[Healeys] Clean BJ8 air cleaner

Peter Schauss schauss at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 15 20:28:06 MDT 2007

Tom,

I soak mine face down in mineral spirits, allow them to dry overnight, and
then apply oil to them.  After applying the oil, I allow them to sit face up
for a couple of hours to allow the oil to soak into the wire mesh.  Then I
turn them over briefly to allow the excess oil to drip out.

I would be interested to know what others do.

Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB