[Healeys] New picture story: DMD-modified K&N air cleaner

Steve B. Gerow steveg at abrazosdata.com
Sun Jul 15 12:34:11 MDT 2007

I've uploaded a picture story on my ongoing installation of the DMD
manifold. It requires the rear air cleaner to be offset upward because the
rear carb flange is right next to the slanted frame rail.

In addition, there's a picture of a Stant Cooling System Tester that's
modified to accommodate the shorter Healey radiator neck.

More to come as the saga unfolds.

Incidentally, I've discovered the top of our washing machine makes a pretty
good impromptu photo studio. Greasy smudges are easy to wipe off the
backdrop.

http://www.pbase.com/stevegerow/root

no passwords reqired

--