[Healeys] FW: Re: our missing grill badge

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Fri Jul 13 16:32:59 MDT 2007

Do the words "Buy American" "Buy British" "Buy Australian"  "Buy European"
have any meaning? Yes. When things go wrong, you have recourse. The items
may end up costing more to the consumer however, the consumer has a product
to buy albeit somewhat expensive rather than a hope that one day, the
product may be produced if we should live so long.

Moral -- I would rather pay a little or a lot more for something that is
available now  rather than wait eternally for an item that may or may not be
produced.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com