[Healeys] Help! ignition Guru

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Fri Jul 13 15:16:15 MDT 2007

While I can not help you with the distance measurement, I hope that Daisy is
your car and not your significant other who should have always had a
gorgeous body. Mine always has after 30 plus years -- my BN6 and my wife.
Both get better with age but I'll tell you that the BN6 is much higher
maintenance.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com