[Healeys] Help Please

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Jul 12 18:39:02 MDT 2007

G'day

Please don't ask me to explain but I urgently need to know the Inuit
word for "Family".

I have spent the last hour looking at the internet but haven't had any
success. The closest I have found is Taggiarpok.

Okay I'll put you out of your combined misery. One of my sons intends to
have it tattooed to his leg this afternoon and despite me saying that in
20 years time he will live to regret it, he is adamant.

As you can imagine it's important to have the correct spelling.

Yes it's Friday here but this is not a Friday Funny. Fair dinkum.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia