[Healeys] re. Wheel/Tire mounting

joe mulqueen joemulqueen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 00:30:31 MDT 2007

I used BJ (jb?) wire wheel in Santa Cruz CA.  Retrued
my MGA's 48 spoke x 15" and mounted new tubes and
"Signet" brand 165/80-15 tires.  Did decent work.  I
very much like the tires and drive the car 70+ (has
3.90 dif) on fwy every day back and forth to work.
Relatively fresh engine is turning 4 - 4500 rpm at
that speed!
JoeM
'60 BT7 project
'56 MGA