[Healeys] Tires & Fuel Pumps

Bob Slater bj7healey at gto.net
Wed Jul 11 09:05:39 MDT 2007

Hi Everyone
           I purchased the Kumo tires that they talked about on the list about
1 year ago and put on car for a long trip to west coast last summer. I could
not believe the performance. I installed them myself and with NO BALANCE
WEIGHTS they are great. I Have no shake at any speed. The other thing is the
rear drums were balanced as well. Also was at Conclave this year.
           The fuel pump on my car is original and I have converted to
Electronic about 8 years ago and it is also running great for 7 or 8 years
now.

             I have driven my car now in excess of 80,000 miles since putting
on road in 1995.

                                     Bob Slater,   1963  BJ7,   Ontario,
Canada