[Healeys] Anyone willing to look at a car near Burlington, VT?

63AHBJ7 63ahbj7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:32:46 MDT 2007

AS a former Concours Judge for Convertibles....

<<I would be happy to take a look at the BJ7 in Vermont for you and provide
with a comprehensive 5 page typed report plus photos. You will then be able to
decide with peace of mind.>>

I too would like to offer my services Bill, and your "cost" would be
considerably LESS and Chicago is quite a bit CLOSER!!!  AND I could be there
tomorrow!!

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing STD. IL plates    AH BJ 7    )
<G>