[Healeys] Healey of france

champtlcgt at aol.com champtlcgt at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 03:04:02 MDT 2007

I just came into Corsica last night for a family trip. I got into the port and after a long ferry ride from Nice I was shot.  However as soon as I got off the ship I saw about 10  Healeys that had done a tour in Corsica and they were heading back to France on the ferry. In my slaughtered French I told them that I raced my 59 healey in the 1999 tour auto tour de france. I became an honorary member of the healey club of france courtesy of then president Henry Fuller.  I was treated so well...it brought back great memories to see this group! It sure looked like they had fun and the roads on Corsica are fabulous.  Tom Champion