[Healeys] Healey Books

Douglas W Flagg dwflagg at juno.com
Sat Jul 7 13:23:28 MDT 2007

I have available the following books, that unless otherwise noted are in
like new condition and hard cover.

        1) My World of Cars - Donald Healey, First printing 1989

        2) Austin Healey The Story of the Big Healeys - Geoffrey Healey,
First printing 1978

        3) Healey The Specials - Geoffrey Healey, First printing 1980

        4) The Healey Story - Geoffrey Healey, First reprint 1997 (first
print 1996)

        5) Healeys and Austin-Healeys - Peter Browning and Les Needham,
Reprint (last)
            of the second edition 1979

        6) Healey The Handsome Brute - Chris Harvey, First printing 1978

        7) Illustrated Austin-Healey - Richard Newton, First printing
(soft cover) 1984

        8) Austin Healey 100 and 3000, 1952 - 1968, Collection No. 1 - R.
M. Clarke, Original printing
             (soft cover)

        9) Austin-Healey 1953 - 72, Schiffer Automotive Series - Walter
Zeichner, First printing in the U.S.A.
            1989

     10) Austin Healey 100 Super Profile - John Wheatley, First printing
1986

     11)  Healy '92 International booklet

     12) Automobile Quarterly, Volume 17 Number 2 includes The
Austin-Healey Fours: - Alan Girder,
           Second Quarter 1979, some slight damage to dust cover edges.

     13) Post - War British Thoroughbreds Their Purchase and Restoration
- Bruce Hudson, Reprint 1977
           Includes the Austin-Healey '100' and '100S'

Please contact me off the list if interested. Thanks.

Doug