[Healeys] High rpm's

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Fri Jul 6 18:24:37 MDT 2007

On the BJ8 electronic tach, there is an adjustment, but it's not accessible
until you take the tach guts out of the case.  While I had the thing
disassembled to convert it to negative ground, I drilled a hole in the case
in line with the adjustment screw.  As a dust cover, I put a strip of
electrical tape over the hole.  Now, if the tach needs adjustment I can do
it without removing the tach from the dash.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA