[Healeys] Tire Recommendations? Yokohama

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Tue Jul 3 19:07:28 MDT 2007

Isn't it funny though I have 4 new Japanese made BF Goodrich Touring T/A
radials in 175/80R15 with a date code of 378.  It means they were made in
the 37th week of 1998.  Never been mounted, but stored indoors.  When I
called Hendrix about mounting them, they told me what the date code meant
and said they would mount them for me as they were still good for 2 years
according to the Dept of Transportation.  Why don't they have a problem
with it?
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5
P.S. Don't worry, my car will probably not be done until after the ten
years expires anyway.

63AHBJ7