[Healeys] Healey sighting(s)

Alex alexmm at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 3 16:25:47 MDT 2007

While driving along Rte. 1 here in Kennebunk, Maine today, I spotted a red
BJ8 and a green BJ7 driving in tandem, headed south. Managed to pull
alongside the green car at a stoplight and exchange hellos. The driver said
he was here from Los Angeles (!) and had just come down from the Conclave in
Burlington, Vermont. About an hour later I was back in town, and there was a
white BN2 headed south on Rte.1.  Wa-a-a-y cool, as the kiddies say.

Anyone on this list?

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 Austin Healey BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      1946 MG-TC  1321 - "Conkling"
      Former owner of 1957 AH 100-6, 1967 AH 3000 Mark III BJ8, 1965 MG
Midget      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm