[Healeys] Tire Recommendations?

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 08:13:09 MDT 2007

Hi Alan,

I have searched and searched; the only brand available in this size is
Vredestein.
Fortunately, Vredestein is a good tire (hey, they have a BJ8 on the cover of
their brochure ;).

They come in "S" and "H" rated; I have a new set of "H" rated and am happy
with their appearance and performance.  British Wire Wheel and Hendrix have
them, but there may be another source somewhere.

bs

Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell at comcast.net