[Healeys] (no subject)

Mark Goodman mkgoodman at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 1 16:10:55 MDT 2007

Dear Bruce,

I as well as many others would like to do the same.  I was going to design a
pair of brackets to fit under the apron and then drill holes in it to mount
the lamps, but I like your idea much better.  Please keep me in mind is you
come up with anything. I will take a look at what might be possible on my
BJ8.

Mark Goodman