[Healeys] Front Cowl

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sun Jul 1 10:19:06 MDT 2007

Rich,
     Conversely, when you re-install the shroud, what do you put in place
of the stuff that sticks it down?  I will soon be re-installing the
shroud on my freshly painted BN2 after installing the engine,
suspension, wiring, etc and would like to know what you put there in
place of the sticky stuff.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5