[Healeys] Clamp Set

Keith Taylor kt20 at dodo.com.au
Mon Dec 31 17:33:21 MST 2007

Hi Michael
Is it practical for you to ship the fenders to Australia
I know freight is costly & packing a pain .
I have recently shipped 2 x fuel tanks & a shroud so
I am aware of costs. With 3 cars to restore I require
many other items that you may be able to supply to
justify shipping costs. ie. bumpers,rear guard etc.

For ref. my Ebay ID. is ktee20

Keith Taylor.
Wamberal NSW.
Australia