[Healeys] Proper starting procedure for a BJ8

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Mon Dec 31 14:13:32 MST 2007

I can attest to the fact that Grose jets DO in fact stick. When I attempted
to start my car after a long layover (two years) gas poured out of the float
bowls down the overflow pipes. I popped them open and both Grose jets were
stuck. Replaced with regular jets that I had in my miscellaneous drawer and
problem solved.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com