[Healeys] Rear End Alignment Redux

Ronald J. Ray ronald-ray at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 30 19:13:24 MST 2007

Rich,

I have over 6000 miles on my car since the restoration was completed, and
the sound is a recent occurrence. So I don't think the inherent "stronger"
right rear drive force or radial tires would be the cause.

With no visible signs of wear on anything under the rear of the car, I an
not sure what to investigate other than the emergency brake possibility as
suggested by C.Rubino.

Ron