[Healeys] Looking for a 100, 100-6 or 3000 Mk I

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 09:29:26 MST 2007

I know that you said not BJ7, but for anyone else looking I saw a Healey
Blue BJ7 for sale at Capitol Sports Center in Jackson, MS last week.   I guy
who ran the place wasn't there (it was on Christmas eve), the phone number
is 601-977-0044.

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."