[Healeys] 100 trim pieces on ebay

Steven Mickelson stevemickelson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 28 22:16:14 MST 2007

Hi Rich,

I would urge you to include such tidbits in the Registry.

I know it is tedious, but they fill in three previously unconfirmed body numbers and can be, logically, listed as "presumed written off" or "bits found" until further information may arise.

[In a long-running disagreement with John Harper, of the U.K., I believe any scrap of information may (now or in the future) have some value, while John believes we should only record "complete" Registry data].

You are doing the Registry work and you must decide, but I hope you will consider recording "all scraps" of information.

Best Regards and Happy New Year.

Steve Mickelson
BN1L-156610 "Brutus"