[Healeys] (no subject)

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Fri Dec 21 21:06:44 MST 2007

Too right John we keep you all involved but the next cupla days will be
busy.

The six white boomers (Bruce, Brucile, Brucette, Bruceon, Brucene and
Brucer) are ready for to pull the sleigh across the Great South Land.

I'll have to clear the Koalas and Wombats off Bondi Beach for Santa to have
room to land and of course the six-pack of cold tinnies will be readyas it
will be a 101 in the shade.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia