[Healeys] Maroon color

Alan alanb at nfahc.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 10:51:15 MST 2007

You beat me to it John.
A few of us Brits were at Vermont for Conclave this year and all agreed that
the BJ7 of DougT was a superb colourway. It had a very solid look that was
in harmony with the period.  More modern Burgundy type colours can look out
of place on the classic Coker lines.

See it here.........
http://www.nfahc.co.uk/dougtbj7.jpg

It got the Brit vote.