[Healeys] 3000 bracket colors

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Thu Dec 20 15:57:22 MST 2007

Hi Ken,

The bracket anchoring the cannister to the vertical upright is painted body
coloour but the surround strap is black.

Lower radiator brackets are black.

Cross brace is body colour as per the rest of the chasis assembly but the
front sides of the X brace (seen through the grille on a sunny day) is hand
brushed flat black.

Rich Chrysler