[Healeys] Healey Blue Rattle Cans

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Thu Dec 20 00:21:21 MST 2007

I just spoke to Lindsey Maine yesterday at R&R Paint Supply in Long Beach
(they don't have a website, but you can find their tel number by googling them
and checking secondary references.). They can make up spray cans of their secret
formula Healey Blue paint, which is an excellent version of the shade, in
minimum orders of three (I didn't get far enough to ask how much; must do that
tomorrow). So if you could find someone else who wanted the paint in your area,
you could split up an order.
Cheers
Gary