[Healeys] Survival rate of the Healey

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 20:51:32 MST 2007

Tadek -

My rough rule of thumb after owning Healeys for about 20 years, my guess is
somehwere around 30 -  40% of all healeys ever made are probably still
around.  That means there are probably around 20,000 of all types somewhere
in the world.  Obviously, the older they get the less there will be,
although the Austin Healey 100 itself was recognised by many as an instant
classic so there may be more of these than you think.

Alan
'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8