[Healeys] AUSTIN HEALEY - REBIRTH OF A LEGEND

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 23:05:56 MST 2007

Lighten up guys.  Our man Quinn has it right.  Lets focus on the positive.  If a link seems offensive or too commercial don't click on it.  There are lots of other commercial / professionals on this list who will occasionally put in a subtle plug for their services.  I say god bless em they are the back bone of this list and the source of plenty of valuable information.  Should anyone become overly commercial I'm sure a sure an overwhelming cascade of criticism will put things to right in short order.  After all  it's the list.
Just my $0.02
Ray Juncal

"Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au> wrote: G'day

Frankly I couldn't give a wombat's arse what was on the list.

We would all be better served if we spent less time finding things to
criticise and looked at the positive.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia