[Healeys] All Healey Stuff to Bulk/spam.....

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:37:31 MST 2007

Carl -

I had a good look at your pictures and I have to say, you have found an
absolute gem.  The shrouds look perfect (the most important thing) which
means this thing probably has never been in a major accident.

Have a look at my healeys (hosted by Yahoo :) ):

http://www.seigrist.com/cars.html

and my A90 which is the grandfather of the 100 (same motor & gearbox) :

http://www.seigrist.com/A90.html

Cheers,

Alan

'52 A90