[Healeys] All Healey Stuff to Bulk/spam.....

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 13:51:43 MST 2007

Same is happening to me on my yahoo account.  However, my habit is to visually scan my bulk mail box before dumping it.  I have usually found that there is one or two that I actually want. Number of Healey listing emails to my bulk file has noticablly increased within the last 3 days.
  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada

Robert Blair <rnbmail at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi listers,

Most healey listing emails are now going to my bulk file intended for
known spam - is this happening to others of you?

I have not changes any settings on my yahoo email.

Robert, San Jose.

Robert N. Blair
65 Yellow BJ8
rnbmail at yahoo.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
Healeys at autox.team.net

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives