[Healeys] Aluminum cockpit moulding - BT7

Ronald J. Ray ronald-ray at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 11 08:41:16 MST 2007

Gary,

While the BMC parts book does not specifically show the fasteners for the
ends of the trim, it does indicate the following:

BN7:  5 tapped plates, 4 - 3/4 inch long screws, and 3 - 5/8 inch long
screws

BT7:  6 tapped plates and 9 screws

I'd go check my BT7 and see what fasteners are used, but due to the ice
storm, I'm not willing to walk out to my detached garage yet.

Ron