[Healeys] BG - Oil Change Service

jcapezzuti at aol.com jcapezzuti at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 13:33:36 MST 2007

Has anyone out there ever performed a "BG" service,?particualry what the call the Power Oil Change Service on their Healey?

If so, what was your experience?? Did it "do" anything?? Could you tell a difference?

I recently / reluctantly had this done to my Daily Driver - 2000 Jeep, Grand Cherokee with 100k miles on it......? I've owned since new, and always performed regular maintenance.???????

I was "sold" on the idea.............

I have to tell you that I CAN actually?tell the difference...? The engine sounds quiter, smoother, healthier, accelerates a little more evenly.

I am seriously considering having it done to my Healey now.........

ANY THOUGHTS FROM OTHER OWNERS??????????????????

Thanks,

Jeff
Tampa
'63 BJ7?