[Healeys] Royal Mail Souvenir Postcard Book

Douglas W Flagg dwflagg at juno.com
Fri Dec 7 17:26:13 MST 2007

In going through some of my wife's late father's stamp collection I came
across a postcard souvenir book entitled "Architects of the Air". The
book was printed in 1997 and is in mint condition. It depicts the
aircraft built by aeronautical design engineers, most of whom were born
in the late 1800's. Their designs shaped the outcome of world wars and
did so without computer assisted design, or modern materials. The cards
are in color with short bios of the engineers. If you have an interest
please contact me off the list. Thanks.

Doug