[Healeys] 175R15 tires

John Soderling jsoderling at astound.net
Wed Dec 5 19:35:40 MST 2007

I've been running the Kumho Power Star 758s 165/80-15 tires for three years
and 17,000 miles and they are the best tire I've ever had on my Healey,
which include several Dunlop P4 and Dunlop P20 tires.  With the Kumho tires
and can take my favorite 90 degree corner near my house 10 MPH faster before
the rear end bakes loose.  They are also wearing well, no vibration (I have
the fronts balanced on the car) and handle well.  Love them.  The only down
side might be they don't look vintage.
Vrooom vroom,
John