[Healeys] Player"s Cigarette Cards

Douglas W Flagg dwflagg at juno.com
Wed Dec 5 19:00:51 MST 2007

I have a collection of Player's cigarette cards relating to vintage motor
cars. They came from my wife's cousin who lived in England. One is an
almost complete set of 50 cards including such cars as the A.C. Sports
two-seater and Wolseley Wasp. The other is a few cards from a second
series of 50 which includes the Delahaye Sports Drop-Head Coupe. The
third is a few cards from a set called The History of Motor Cars which
includes the 1948 Jaguar XK120 3.4 Litre and the 1958 Cooper-Climax Grand
Prix (beautiful car!!). If you have an interest please contact me off the
list. Thanks.

Doug