[Healeys] Parts Company Question

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Dec 1 07:47:03 MST 2007

Macgregors is indeed a one man operation. He does it all himself, from the
development, to the ordering, the receiving, packaging, shipping,
everything. I've known Matin MacGregor for almost 30 years, consider him a
personal friend, and would stand behind anything he says.
He can often fall behind in the timliness of his orders, usually because he
insists on doing it all first hand so it's done right, but rest assured he
is totally trustworthy.

Rich Chrysler