[Healeys] Parts Company Question

WBagby45 wbagby45 at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 06:03:26 MST 2007

I think they are a small company that demand for the product has overwhelmed?  I had a similar experience, but the quality was worth the wait.

Wright

In a message dated 12/01/07 07:49:53 Eastern Standard Time, mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net writes:
My first order with Macgregor rubber parts isn't going very well.  I was
expecting my order a week and a half ago so decided to call for a tracking
number yesterday.   My order hadn't even been shipped yet.

For those who have dealt with  M R before are they always so slow and is their
PR on letting customers know whats going on so poor?

Maybe they're going through some growing pains here or something.  I assume
these folks are dependable and trust worthy.

My concern is that they have my money and my parts.  I almost just cancelled
my order when they said it hadn't been sent yet.  I suppose I'll just hang
tight and see if the quality is worth waiting for as the list has  pointed out
in the past.

This has been a different experience than working with Moss who usually lets
me know parts availability, ship times, tracking number,
etc. rather than keeping me in suspense for this long.

Mark

Healeys at autox.team.net