[Healeys] Friday Funnies???

MBran89793 at aol.com MBran89793 at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 12:51:18 MDT 2007

I hardly think  this is funny but I had to send it anyway. Just glad it was
not a  Healey.

Subject: another  blonde joke

A blonde had just  gotten a new sports car and was out for a drive when she
accidentally cut off a  truck driver.
He motioned for her to pull over.  When she did, he got  out of his truck and
pulled a piece of chalk from his pocket.
He drew a  circle on the side of the road and gruffly commanded the blonde
"stand in that  circle and DON'T MOVE!".
He then went to her car and cut up her leather  seats. When he turned around
she had a slight grin on her face, so he said  "Oh you think that's funny?
Watch this!"  He gets a baseball bat  out of his truck and breaks every
window in her  car.
When he turns and  looks at her she has a smile on her face. He is getting
really mad.
He gets  his knife back out and slices all her tires.
Now she's laughing. The  truck driver is really starting to lose it.
He goes back to his truck and  gets a can of gas, pours it on her car and
sets it on fire.
He turns around  and she is laughing so hard she is about to fall down.
"What's so funny?" the  truck driver asked the blonde.
She replied, "Every time you weren't looking,  I stepped outside the circle!"