[Healeys] Lightened Flywheels and Braking?

Dean Caccavo healeybn7 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 10:15:02 MDT 2007

Bill,

Thanks for the email.  I don't disagree with the
traditional advantages of a lightened flywheel (I have
them on my Healey and Lotus), but if you read Alan's
post more closely, he is suggesting the rotating mass
has an effect on the direction of the car when braking
- not centrifical, but centripetal (I just can't see
the connection).

Dean (Willing to learn...in HOT Thousand Oaks)