[Healeys] turn signal thumb-lever movement

wericars at aol.com wericars at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 10:13:03 MDT 2007

Hi Ray.? You and Rich Chrysler had the same thought, so I spent the morning diassembling the whole thing and removing the stator tube.? Frankly, the ST looked great.? The two pieces fit tightly together with almost no play at all.? I now think the play is in the trafficator, between the short tube and the plastic head.? I will have to disassemble that now, which means removing the trafficator for the third time.? Oh well.? By the time I am done I will have installed every component and subassembly two or three times.? The equivalent work of three restorations, the first two done incorrectly.? LOL.

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8