[Healeys] EOS has been discontinued by GM

GSFuqua1 at aol.com GSFuqua1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 09:07:33 MDT 2007

Sorry I'm jumping in late here but for those that want to revisit the oil
issue just look up Amsoil.  It and Redline have what we need.  They  still make
plenty of it and they have NOT changed their  formulas.  There is plenty of
data to back up their claims.  So much  so that I actually became an Amsoil
dealer just so I could have the oil for my  collection, my customers cars and
furnish it to those in my All British Club  that wanted it.  No hype or self
dealing here.  I don't care whether  you buy it or not BUT as I said, the data
proves that Amsoil  followed by Redline is the best.  Castrol 20W50 does OK too.
Just not  as good for those that want the best.  True it is not as cheap as
running  to the local auto store but then we don't rebuild motors and collect,
drive and  enjoy our cars because they are cheap to maintain.

Just my 2 cents.

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars
Branson, MO