[Healeys] Healey History Chart

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 31 08:12:42 MDT 2007

Hi Patrick:

I own one of these charts, and have it framed. I bring it to car meets and
shows, and prop it up in front of my Healey, where it's eye catching. It's
interesting to see who actually reads it. Some folks get very involved with
it!

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 MG TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm