[Healeys] BN6 soft top fitting

Bill Shipton ecsaustralia at bigpond.com
Thu Aug 30 20:34:59 MDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a BN6 which had no weather equipment when purchased. I have
recently acquired a new soft top and all the necessary components.

Does anyone have any detailed photos of how the front part of the BN6
soft top goes together? (i.e. hood frame, front bow, aluminium finisher
and seal).

I've looked in every reference book available but can't find anything of
any use, only relatively murky shots of the hood and the interior, but
nothing relating
to the windscreen/front of hood assembly.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could send me some detailed, close
up photos, or point me in the direction of a web site etc with the
relevant info.

Many thanks,

Bill.