[Healeys] Fly Wheels

Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 30 10:22:15 MDT 2007

Hi Greg,

While I'm sure there are many others out there much more versed in
physics than I am, the "#" sign means pounds, as in weight.  It takes
more horsepower and time to spin up 42 pounds than it does 23 pounds.
That means quicker acceleration and deceleration.  I can easily tell you
the results, just not necessarily why.  Would somebody please help me
out here?

Many thanks,

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1 # 663