[Healeys] EOS has been discontinued by GM

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Aug 30 09:07:08 MDT 2007

Not surprising.  Someone probably connected the "run" on
EOS with the ZDDP phaseout.  Gotta believe GM quit rather
than face possible lawsuits from enviro-nazis (disclaimer: I'm
conscientious about environmental issues, but some people
go WAY too far).

There still seems to be SL-rated 20W-50 on some store shelves
(maybe not in your favorite brand).  Recommend you stock up
while you can (I did, both on SL and EOS).

bs

Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell at comcast.net

From: <DavidWMalaney at eaton.com>