[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 1, Issue 143

dracmarine at aol.com dracmarine at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 13:42:56 MDT 2007

Well, the good news on my side is after struggling to?drill holes in the boot to refit my logo (the holes had been covered with glass?and the car lightened for racing), I had a heck of a time getting the 3rd piece on.? But with some moly grease on the top of a?very small needle nose and a lot of digital dexterity it is on.? I had thought I had mis measured and misplaced the logo;? Glad to know I was correct afterall.? Noi worry re concours however; It is a sweet driver and maybe a born again track car down the road apiece.

Richard of CA/KY
1960 BN7