[Healeys] 2007 Conclave badge bar badges

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:14:05 MDT 2007

Hi all,

I am just wondering, has anyone received their 2007 Conclave badge that was
on sale there?  Who were the people selling them and does anyone know
anything about where they are being made or when they will be sent to those
of us who paid for them?  I feel silly not getting a receipt but the lady
there said that no receipts would be given for the badges.  I am usually not
that trusting but everyone I have run across in the Healey world so far
during my restoration has been quite trustworthy.  It is a very handsome
badge and it will look good on my new bar.

Take care,
George Haywood