[Healeys] AHCA June Delegates meeting

David Nock healeydoc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 27 11:32:30 MDT 2007

My question here is those of you are whining so much and have all
these great ideas. Have any of you ever run a tour, been an officer,
or simply put on a club get together anywhere. I have been active
with the local club and both national clubs for about 25 years and if
all the people that complained would simply put on one thing a year.
Rather than complain then it would be so much easier on the events
chairman. Since the way things are at this time in most clubs there
are about 5 people doing all the work.

So its time for all those complainers to put there actions where the
keyboards are and do something with the club.

David Nock
Historian AHPC
Founder Central Valley Region Healey Club AHPC
Pres. Golden Gate Healey Club AHCA
Committee Chair Open Roads 2002
Committee Chair